Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fuck yeah bobs and afros.

Oh hi, I need to blog more.  I've been incredibly busy with the salon and moving, which is a good thing.  I also change my panties more often than I update my blog, I think that too is a good thing.
Anyways, I took photos of a couple haircuts I was particularly happy with.  I'll probably hate myself in a few days for posting them, but enjoy!





Diana and her fantastic curls.  I always cut curly hair dry and picked out.  I didn't have to do much to style it because it sits so nicely, but I used MELU SERUM by Davines through the ends to rehydrate her naturally dry texture and add some piecy-ness.

Melu Serum:

Lightweight cherry oil based product that seals and strengthens the cuticle.  It smells delicious, and if you buy it you're helping the environment because Davines donates to Lifegate, which funds eco-friendly and fair trade companies .  The polar bears are dying and it's all your fault.  Buy hair product and save them.

Corinne!  A fantastic miss who replied to one of my online ads for bob models.  She has thick strawberry blond hair, and a love for Thurston Moore. What else could I ask for in a client?  I cut her a clean, sheik, one length bob.  Sometimes simple is better.  I didn't use any product to style her, she has nearly perfect hair that blow-dries smooth and shiny.  I did use Davines MELU SERUM to seal her ends though!

If you want to have your haircut, email me at dylanhoney@gmail.com .  You'll have fun.  I do backflips sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment